Sunday, March 22, 2009

off topic (Star Trek comic book prequel)

Some people ask me what comics I read those that know me don't because they think I read crap. To be honest I don't read super hero stuff which means nothing for the most part from Marvel or D.C. My friends like Batman and Spiderman. I like Blade of the Immortal and Wetmoon.  

I have been reading the star trek prequels from IDW. I have to say I like it. I do feel like they are rushing the story. This makes the dialog very simple and strait forward. Almost silly at times. That is for obvious reasons. They need to get it out before the movie. For the most part it is a very good read and could be a movie in its self as far as I'm concerned. If this is the back story the movie has got to be incredible. If you like star trek.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skinny Puppy